eNC3 - Form NC-3, W-2s, and 1099s
eNC3 Tips and Updates
- For Manual Entry, we recommend entering the NC-3 data first to avoid having to re-key company information.
- Need step-by-step help? Review our step-by-step guides.
- For the best quality, watch the eNC3 tutorial videos in full screen and HD. Hearing impaired viewers should turn on closed captions.
- Web File Upload: This option is enhanced. Click the link to access the file formats for tax year 2016 and learn more about this option. File formats updated as of 12/2016.
- Online Entry: The Online Entry option will allow you to manually enter each NC-3, W-2, and 1099 in the eNC3 Portal without creating a file.
- Bulk Transmittal: We are not accepting new registrations for Bulk Transmittal. Check back for more information.
- Waiver information: The Secretary is authorized to waive the requirement to file electronically. Click the link to learn more.
The law requires all businesses to file electronically. Use this application to file original and amended NC-3s and withholding statements.
NC-3s and withholding statements are due by January 31, annually.
File and Pay - Individuals
File and Pay - Businesses
- eFile returns, payments
- Online returns, payments
File and Pay - eNC3
Pay a Bill or Notice
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help