New Email Addresses Introduced for NCDOR Employees
Email addresses for NCDOR employees have changed effective Tuesday, Aug. 2. The new addresses' domain name has changed from dornc.com to ncdor.gov. The first part of the email addresses has not changed.
To make the transition easier for taxpayers and others outside the agency, the old email addresses will continue to work for one year.
In addition to the email change, NCDOR employees who have agency mobile phones will be issued new phone numbers.
Tax preparers and other constituents are encouraged to update their contact information for NCDOR employees.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help