Trust Tax Recovery Program Closed To New Applicants Effective June 1
The Trust Tax Recovery Program is no longer accepting new applicants effective June 1, 2016. The program was launched in 2014 as way for businesses to recover from tax liabilities.
Taxpayers currently enrolled in the program should continue making their scheduled payments until they have resolved their liability.
Business owners and other taxpayers who owe taxes have other options available, including:
If you have questions about a tax liability, please call 1-877-252-3052.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help