Authorization for Bank Draft Installment Agreement
This notice is sent to complete the authorization to pay an installment payment agreement by bank draft. You must sign and return the notice within 15 days of the date on the notice.
Sign and return the entire notice within 15 days of the date on the notice. If we do not receive the notice within 15 days, your agreement will automatically be in default.
If your agreement goes into default, we may begin forced collection actions immediately. Examples of forced collection actions could include:
- Deducting 10% of your wages paid before deductions
- Freezing funds in your bank account
- Seizing personal or business assets
For more information, review the installment payment agreement page. If you have additional questions, call 1-877-252-3252.
The first payment draft date is listed under the heading Important Terms and Conditions of This Agreement.
Any changes to your agreement must be made 10 business days before the next installment due date.
Help us improve! Take our survey to let us know if this page was useful to you.
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help