Individual Estimated Income Tax
To pay individual estimated income tax:
- Make one payment or
- Schedule payments up to 60 days in advance
Want to schedule all four payments?
Use eFile to schedule payments for the entire year.
What is individual estimated income tax?
Individual estimated income tax:
- Income tax you expect to owe for the year, minus
- Tax you expect to have withheld, plus
- Tax credits you plan to claim
Are my submissions secure?
The information you enter in the application is secure. However, some browsers may present a security error message because the header portion of the application references a legacy site that uses HTTP.
Review Estimated Income Tax for more information.
File and Pay - Individuals
File and Pay - Businesses
- eFile returns, payments
- Online returns, payments
File and Pay - eNC3
Pay a Bill or Notice
- File and Pay Taxes
- Find Tax FAQs
- Find Tax Information
- Pay a Bill or Notice
- Request an Installment Agreement
- Understand My Notice
- Collections – Past Due Taxes
- Periodic Review of Existing Rules
- Reports and Statistics
- Resolving Disputes
- Identity Theft
- Individual Income Tax Estimator
- Individual Income Tax Rates
- Sales and Use Taxes for Real Property Transactions and Services
- Sales and Use Tax Rates
- Taxpayer Advocate
- Taxpayer Self-Help